Many leading online income earners will accept that a big chunk of their proceeds comes from affiliate marketing. Such successful individuals will also tell you that choosing an affiliate program wisely is an important step if you want to make good cash marketing other people’s products. We asked Anne Fognano of Affiliate Management Solutions to recommend a few golf related affiliate programs for our readers that are interested in generating a little revenue from affilaite marketing. Continue reading to know more about the top 5 golf affiliate programs that Anne recommends:
1. Adams Golf: This golfing product supplier offers all the fundamental apparatuses and accessories at competitive prices. Ranging from complete sets to hybrids, Adams Golf has all that you need for an extraordinary on-field experience. As one of their affiliate marketers, all you need to do is to spread information about their top-quality products and enjoy awesome commissions for it. For further information, sign up with FlexOffers.com to learn more about the Adams Golf affiliate program now!
2. Austads Golf: If you don’t feel like joining Adams Golf affiliate program for some reason or other, then you should give Austads Golf a try. This is a family-owned golf products retailer and an authorized seller of premium golfing equipment since 1963. With a dedicated management and support team, the Austads Golf affiliate program promises you up to 7.5% flat commissions.
3. Carls Golfland: Carls Golfland is the ideal affiliate deal for individuals seeking quick commissions marketing a top-cadre company that already sold itself out there. Regardless of where you are, you can purchase all golfing paraphernalia from Carls Golfland webpages. These include golf bags, shoes, balls, and all kinds of sporting apparel. Listed on Merchant Hub, this group’s affiliate program is a remarkably lucrative advertising plan that sends your regular payouts via PayPal.
4. Golf Shoes Plus: As the name suggests, this incomparably well-reputed group is widely recognized for its golfing footwear – and something more! With outstanding products that include everyone’s unique taste, Golf Shoes Plus’ catalog features prime accessories such as men’s golf shoes, women’s golf shoes, and men’s skechers golf shoes. As one of their esteemed affiliates, your responsibility entails driving customers to GolfShoesPlus.com, where they can buy top-of-the-line golf shoes and other golfing accessories.
5. Callaway Golf: Unlike other affiliate programs that keep varying their commission structures every other month, Callaway Golf has cut itself a prestigious niche as one of the most honest marketing partnerships on the web. Slightly different from the other sites highlighted above, this company primarily supplies golf balls and golfing clubs. To become one of their affiliate marketers, you only need to spare a few minutes to complete a simple application form. This one-of-a-kind advertising offer guarantees you up to 6% commissions on purchases.
If you are interested in learning more about affiliate marketing we recommend you follow Affiliate Management Solutions on Twitter and LinkedIn, they are an experienced affiliate management company that provides custom packages to their merchant clients.